The Art of Maverick

A portal showcasing my artwork,sculpts and other stuff...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Vehicle design

Done after getting inspired by watching the Tumbler in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Though there are some problems in the design of this vehicle as far as the rear wheels are concerned which occured because of overworking on the design, I thought I would still put it up b'coz i liked the way the rest of the vehicle turned out.. 

Just a random sketch done when i was getting bored..

Really put some thought in the design while making this one. I thought of making the ship look like a scorpion in terms of form. So tried adding elements as per that and this was what I ended up with...

Just some random doodles and thumbnails...

'Some more' random doodles and thumbnails... :P

This was done as a design for a 3d model for my demo reel..Tried keeping it plain n raw..Not really detailed..

1 comment: